Airocide. Redefining Air Purification.
Watch Video Here
Get To Know The Revolutionary Airocide Air Purifier.
An Air Purifier That Is A Work Of Art.
The beautiful architecture of the Airocide air purifier is a refined vision of high-design melding advanced technology with exceptional elegance. We strived to create a sleek and unobtrusive design that would be a seamless addition to any household décor.
Our beautiful grill, made from anodized aluminum, is formed, punched and polished using an eleven-step process and nine tools, resulting in a lightweight, yet strong grill held in place by magnetic latches.
Stylish and decorative dark wood grain sleeve complements any décor and is presently offered free when you order your Airocide today.
Multi-setting, capacitive touch controls enable you to adjust the setting of your Airocide air purifier from low to high and automatic. The automatic setting has a built-in light sensor and will adjust to the low setting when the room darkens and back to high when the room brightens.
- LOW – use Airocide on low for those environments where quieter operation is needed.
- HIGH – Airocide is most effective in this mode and is the recommended setting for best results.
- AUTO – This mode operates on a light sensor and automatically shifts to a quieter setting at night. It runs on high when the appropriate amount of ambient light in the room (usually during the day) is present and automatically adjusts to low when light is no longer present (usually at night).
Filterless Air Purification Technology.
Our unique design sets us apart from traditional air purifiers, not only in the way we look, but in the way we perform. With Airocide, there are never any dirty filters to change. Instead, simply replace the Reaction Chambers once a year. It’s easy.
Airocide Cleans the Air 24/7.
Air is constantly moving and constantly getting dirty. Airocide is built to run 24/7 and doing so means it’s always working to protect you. If you want to see a difference in the way you feel, you must constantly clean the air. So, start by putting Airocide in your bedroom, choose your mode and let Airocide do the rest.
Welcome To The Clear Air Revolution.
- Eliminate virtually 100% of your home’s Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Reduce your exposure to top allergens like mold, bacteria, and dust mites.
- Protect your family from airborne pathogens that cause illness.
- Clear the air, so you can sleep better and feel better than ever.
How Airocide Measures Up.
Powerful, Without A Lot Of Pull.
Electrical usage: 120V, .5 amps (same as a 60- watt light bulb)
Size Truly Doesn’t Matter In This Case.
Airocide can be used in a room of any size, from the largest estate bedroom or family room, to a cozy den.
This product has been tested and complies with UL 507, CSA C22.2 No. 113, FCC 47CFR Part 15 (Subpart B, Class B), ICES-003
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This air cleaner complies with the Federal Ozone Emissions limit and is ARB Certified by the California Environmental Protection Agency’s Air Resource Board.
These products fulfill the essential requirements of EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.